donderdag 7 januari 2010

Get The Most Out Of Binaural Beats Brainwave Entrainment Meditation

Imagine what it would be like if you could block out all of the stress and anxiety before it even affected you? It is a concept that is almost inconceivable when you really think about it. How far back in your life would you need to go to reach a time that you did not have a care in the world? If you are like the majority of people, you would need to go back to when you were a baby...by the time you became a toddler, I can almost bet you that the world was already affecting you.

I had heard about brainwave entrainment several years ago, but wrote it off as a bunch of new age...sitting cross-legged on the floor while chanting some mumbo jumbo garbage. Sorry...but that was pretty close to what I thought that it was all about.

With everyone offering their two cents about stress relief, it will ultimately come down to what does the trick for you. To me...there is nothing like a free sample before you decide to buy something...why spend money unless you know that it will work for you?

I found a website that offered a free sample of binaural beats meditation mp3, and also two others...monaural beats and isochronic tones. I signed up and had them send me my free recordings...WOW...I loved them all, but especially the isochronic tones. I purchased four additional meditation mp3 brainwave entrainment and let me tell you...the outside world may be nasty, but my inner existence is calm and peaceful!

article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link - article link

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten